• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Ubuntu 12 to 14 LTS updated Plesk 12.5 Apache wont start

toomanylogins

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
I have updated ubuntu from 12 to 14 as per
Dist-Upgrade Support

This went ok I am able to access the control panel but apache not started with error

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: apache2: Syntax error on line 140 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/aclr.load: API module structure 'aclr_module' in file /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_aclr.so is garbled - expected signature 41503234 but saw 41503232

I have run /opt/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Cant seem to get anywhere resovling this and site is offline ?
I have attached teh repair log
Any ideas
Thanks
Paul

Attachments

• plesk_12.5.30_repair.log.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 0
File /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_aclr.so is a part of libapache2-mod-aclr2-psa package. Most probably it was not updated correctly. Try to fix it with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

or try to disable this Apache module.

Thanks Igor It seems I have had this issue before as I have the libapache2-mod-fcgid-psa_2.3.9.5-ubuntu14.04.17010319_amd64.deb zip file downloaded locally last year when I upgraded my inhouse dev server . Will try and resolve this weekend when I can take site offline.

Can I run this before I do the ubuntu 14.04 update ?
plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
Alternatively In control panel which module do I disable ?
Thanks

Back