• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

UI bug on Wordpress Plugins and Themes install page

olegburca

New Pleskian
Hi Plesk team,

There is a small UI bug on the WordPress Toolkit, Plugins and Themes install page.
Upload functionality DIV element overlaps the first item from the list of plugins/pages available for installation.

Plesk Web Host Edition: 18.0.32 Update #1
WordPress Toolkit: 5.2.3-4575

By the way, is there a way to report such issues directly?

Regards,
Oleg.

1608130609237.png

1608130647998.png

Hello!
Thank you for your report. At the moment we do not have a special way to report such an issues, forum is a good choice for that :)

Unfortunately I were not able to reproduce such situation, which browser do you use?

Hello!
Thank you for your report. At the moment we do not have a special way to report such an issues, forum is a good choice for that :)

Unfortunately I were not able to reproduce such situation, which browser do you use?

Weird.
I restarted the sw-cp-server and sw-engine services, then restarted the browser, but the issue persisted. And some hours later I was not able to reproduce it. Probably it was caused by some caching.
Thank you for intervention!

Back