• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to access my sites: SSL certificate error

Littlebighorn69

New Pleskian
I have a So You Start server with ubuntu distribution and a Plesk panel to manage it all. I have problems with Chrome version 70.xx browsers (latest updates) and Firefox 63 and I didn’t have until these last updates. no server-side modifications or sites, Let’s Encrypt certificates directly generated from the module integrated in Plesk.for Chrome 70, here is the error displayed: This site is inaccessible xxxxxxxx is currently inaccessible.
Try the suggestions below:

Check the connection
Check the proxy and firewall
ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE
For Firefox 63 :Secure connection failure

The page you are trying to view cannot be displayed because the authenticity of the data received cannot be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. What is the problem? How can it be resolved?
Note: Plesk’s Let’s Encrypt module (like the whole panel) is up to date.

My domain is: rencontrelafemme.com

I ran this command: Firefox63 & Chrome 70 access to my website

It produced this output: Error to connect at this website because SSL certificate not good

My web server is (include version): Plesk Onyx v17.8.11_build1708180301.19 os_Ubuntu 14.04

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS

Back