• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to access PLESK admin because of full hard drive

rachell

New Pleskian
Hi all! I am a bit out of my league so stick with me please.

We noticed we were not able to log into our wordpress account, as well as our Plesk admin console. After talking with IONOS (who we get our cloud server from) they determined that our hard drive was full and we needed to delete some backups. However, since I cannot access plesk, I do not know how I can access our dump folder to free up space. I've also tried filezilla for STPS but have not been able to establish a connection. Ive checked the firewall and increased the connection time.

Sorry I cannot provide more technical details. I just dont see a way to access our account so I can free up space and prevent too many back-ups saving in the future. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi all! I am a bit out of my league so stick with me please.

We noticed we were not able to log into our wordpress account, as well as our Plesk admin console. After talking with IONOS (who we get our cloud server from) they determined that our hard drive was full and we needed to delete some backups. However, since I cannot access plesk, I do not know how I can access our dump folder to free up space. I've also tried filezilla for STPS but have not been able to establish a connection. Ive checked the firewall and increased the connection time.

Sorry I cannot provide more technical details. I just dont see a way to access our account so I can free up space and prevent too many back-ups saving in the future. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Try using SSH to access your server's command line remotely and delete unnecessary backups to free up space.

Back