• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to add new subdomains as admin while license capacity is not reached yet.

Talistech

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.43_build1800220414.18
Hi, I'm logged in as admin but I'm unable to add another subdomain while my license is not fully used yet.
It's a self hosted environment and I have got full admin rights.

I'm currently on the Web Pro Edition plan and I have used 29/30 domains. So I still have room for another domain, but unable to add a subdomain.

This is the error I'm getting:

Warning: There are no available resources of this type (subdomains) left. Requested: 1; available: 0.

1653212656617.png

Attachments

• 1653212650814.png
    1653212650814.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi,

You are trying to add a subdomain. The number of subdomains is set in the Service Plans:

The Service Plans are only visible in Service Provider View:

Please check which Service Plan the subscription has and change the number of allowed subdomains in the Service Plan.

Hi,

You are trying to add a subdomain. The number of subdomains is set in the Service Plans:

The Service Plans are only visible in Service Provider View:

Please check which Service Plan the subscription has and change the number of allowed subdomains in the Service Plan.

Exactly, I'm currently logged in as admin with "Service Provider View" and my service plans as admin are all set to unlimited.

EDIT: I switched to "Power User View" and clicked on add subdomain on the selected domain (which had already unlimited resources), and adding a subdomain worked. The weird part: this should also work from Service Provider View but it doesnt.

Exactly, I'm currently logged in as admin with "Service Provider View" and my service plans as admin are all set to unlimited.

EDIT: I switched to "Power User View" and clicked on add subdomain on the selected domain (which had already unlimited resources), and adding a subdomain worked. The weird part: this should also work from Service Provider View but it doesnt.

Did you check if the subscription was locked?

Back