• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to change default site for shared IP

J

JaredF

I am unable to change the default site for a shared IP. I am running 10.3.0 but also had this issue with 10.1.1 on Ubuntu 10.04.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Create original.example.com on IP
2) Create new.example.com on IP
3) Tools & Utilities > IP Addresses > Select IP > Select new.example.com for Default site drop down

Open IP in browser and it will display original.example.com for IP, which is wrong

4) Domains > original.example.com subscription > Suspend

Open IP in browser and it will display new.example.com for IP, which is correct

5) Domains > original.example.com subscription > Activate

Open IP in browser and it will still display new.example.com for IP, which is correct

6) Tools & Utilities > IP Addresses > Select IP > Select original.example.com for Default site drop down

Open IP in browser and it will display original.example.com for IP, which is correct

7) Tools & Utilities > IP Addresses > Select IP > Select new.example.com for Default site drop down

Open IP in browser and it will display original.example.com for IP, which is wrong (see step 4 and 5 to fix)

I'm pretty sure this is a bug. I've tried tracing the Apache config files but it gets real tricky real fast. Although the hacky deactivation trick works above I'd be great to figure out what is going on here. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the load order for the various configuration files.

Cheers.

Back