• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable To Change Status Of Domains

W

Webhelp

I have a dedicated server running Plesk and IIS. On certain domains, I am unable to alter any data. For instance, when I attempt to stop a domain it states "Unable to activate/deactivate domain: domainmng failed: Run-Time Error: Execute ftpmng: --remove-vhost "--vhost-name=domainname" failed : Error 1332 at LookUpAccountName: No mapping between account names and SSIDs was done.

I do understand that there is a broken link between IIS and Plesk. However, I am unable to delete the domain from plesk and manually from IIS to start from scratch. When I contacted the HD they said to upgrade it and it might work. However, I fail to see how that will connect the two. Also, they suggested I backup and re-image. My only problem is that Plesk backup fails to work and if I do this then I have to manually re-enter 600+ domains.

Is there a fix for issues such as this. I appreciate any thoughts on this matter.

Back