• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to connect domain name with WordPress instance on Plesk Ubuntu

DigitalSplendid

Regular Pleskian
From my Lightsail account, installed a new instance of Plesk Hosting Stack on Ubuntu. Intend to connect domain name giftsplendid.fun with WordPress website. Updated A credentials with the domain registrar NameCheap. Yet, the proposed WordPress instance not connected with the domain name. Neither I could install SSL certificate for that reason. Is there anything that I am missing that will let connect domain name with the WordPress instances on Plesk?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 4
As before in your other post, your server is not responding on the IP given. Maybe you would like to contact your web hosting provider to ask them why?

@Peter Debik
Thanks for the continued support.

Since hosted on AWS Lightsail using Plesk Ubuntu, opened a ticket with both.

Right from the beginning I was finding it difficult to connect domain name with hosting. Since initially it was Public IP, I thought opting for static IP within Lightsail might help. Without repeating, attaching screenshots as part of AWS support ticket.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 7
Back