• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Unable to connect domain name with WordPress instance on Plesk Ubuntu

DigitalSplendid

Regular Pleskian
From my Lightsail account, installed a new instance of Plesk Hosting Stack on Ubuntu. Intend to connect domain name giftsplendid.fun with WordPress website. Updated A credentials with the domain registrar NameCheap. Yet, the proposed WordPress instance not connected with the domain name. Neither I could install SSL certificate for that reason. Is there anything that I am missing that will let connect domain name with the WordPress instances on Plesk?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 4
As before in your other post, your server is not responding on the IP given. Maybe you would like to contact your web hosting provider to ask them why?

@Peter Debik
Thanks for the continued support.

Since hosted on AWS Lightsail using Plesk Ubuntu, opened a ticket with both.

Right from the beginning I was finding it difficult to connect domain name with hosting. Since initially it was Public IP, I thought opting for static IP within Lightsail might help. Without repeating, attaching screenshots as part of AWS support ticket.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 7
Back