1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to create hosting. Ip address does not exist in client's pool

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Windows' started by Joe561Media, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Joe561Media

Joe561Media New Pleskian

35%
    Hello,

I have a server setup and running shared hosting perfectly. I duplicated one of the plans and just set it to DEDICATED IP. This is for users that will be requiring SSL.

I then went into my panel settings and added in all the additional ip's. It even says in the panel listing "6 dedicated ip's available".

Yet, when I try to re-run the task for provisioning it constantly fails with the message:

Unable to create hosting. Ip address does not exist in client's pool

Any ideas"; this is driving me crazy? I tried resetting the panel and searching for some direction but everything I read tells me I did this correctly.

2. Joe561Media

Joe561Media New Pleskian

35%
    Figured it out

NVM, I figure it out. I had an IP in there that I had already manually assigned to another customer.

3. aashua

aashua Guest

If you 1 dedicated IP assigned with one domain so can not assign on another customer.
    If you make assigned dedicated Ip to shared and it's possible.
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks / GRABWeb

4. InderS

InderS Silver Pleskian

30%
    if it is dedicated ip then you can assign it to one account only. But you are facing this issue then you have work around for it. Just create test customer and assign that domainto that custom that will recreate the ip pool for the domain then reassign the domain to old user.