• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to create hosting. Ip address does not exist in client's pool

Joe561Media

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a server setup and running shared hosting perfectly. I duplicated one of the plans and just set it to DEDICATED IP. This is for users that will be requiring SSL.

I then went into my panel settings and added in all the additional ip's. It even says in the panel listing "6 dedicated ip's available".

Yet, when I try to re-run the task for provisioning it constantly fails with the message:

Unable to create hosting. Ip address does not exist in client's pool

Any ideas"; this is driving me crazy? I tried resetting the panel and searching for some direction but everything I read tells me I did this correctly.

Figured it out

NVM, I figure it out. I had an IP in there that I had already manually assigned to another customer.

If you 1 dedicated IP assigned with one domain so can not assign on another customer.
If you make assigned dedicated Ip to shared and it's possible.
Hope this helps.
Thanks / GRABWeb

if it is dedicated ip then you can assign it to one account only. But you are facing this issue then you have work around for it. Just create test customer and assign that domainto that custom that will recreate the ip pool for the domain then reassign the domain to old user.

Back