• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to create MX Record (Route53)

Vincent_te_Beek

New Pleskian
Hi guys, I'm back! :)

A customer wanted me to install the Google Apps MX records. However, it seems that they are not being created in Route53, at all.

Also if I delete the existing MX reccord the change does not reflect to Route53. Can you guys please try to replicate?

I really love the fact that you've put this module in the catalog and would love to get in touch with you guys to tweak it to perfection as I think it can be a real USP for small hosters like me as this utilises the power of Amazons giant network yet you only have one server to take care of for all your regular hosting.

Thanks in advance,

Vincent

UPDATE:

I think this is because Route53 only supports 1 MX record, however, it can contain multiple values. In Plesk however, you can create multiple MX records with different values but you can't have multiple values in 1 record. I guess to solve this you should change this when the extension is enabled.

Hope you guys can get a quick resolution for this.

Last edited:
Back