• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

unable to create or remove subscriptions

P

Plesk_kidv

Hello,

I have an issue where if I try to create a subscription in Plesk it will just hung for a mintute then stop but with no errors. The same happens when trying to remove a subscription, Plesk will just hang and nothing will happen.

But if I try removing a domain through the command line using 'domain.exe --reomve' it works with no issue.

When creating an account I get the following error messages in Event Viewer

---------------------------------------------------
Faulting application name: w3wp.exe, version: 7.5.7600.16385, time stamp: 0x4a5bcd2b
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7600.16695, time stamp: 0x4cc7ab86
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000cea27
Faulting process id: 0x81c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cc845ae312ac12
Faulting application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetsrv\w3wp.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 89050fc4-f04f-11e0-ab66-00e081c0081e
---------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
A process serving application pool 'PleskControlPanel' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '2680'. The process exit code was '0xc0000374'.
--------------------------------------------------

I'm running Windows 2008 R2 so I tired switching IIS to 32biti mode but it didn't resolve the issue. Issue just started happening out of no where. Things were working fine before this so not sure what to do next. I believe it has something to do with running in 64bit mode but not 100% sure.

Anybody have any ideas what can be done to resolve this ?

Thanks
Alex

Could you please open Windows explorer, go to C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\ folder
and then right-click on iisfcgi.dll file, and choose "Properties". Then open "Details" tab, and look at File version.

Could you please write here version of this file.

I ran Windows updates over the weekend which resolved the issue. I didn't get a chance to view the file version for iisfcgi.dll before the update but since Windows updates resolved the issue I'm guessing it was due to a corrupt IIS file

yes that is the root cause , what exactly happened once you update its delete old file or overwrite ,many case update resolve most of the problem
vbulletin-smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back