• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Unable to create subscription with WWW on domain matching server host name

deltatech

Regular Pleskian
TITLE:
Unable to create subscription with WWW on domain matching server host name
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:
17.5.3 Update #4 CentOS 7
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
I am unable to create a subscription containing the server host name. I was able to back when I was running version 17.0.?

So, if the server hostname is something.mydomain.com, I have been able to successfuly create my own subscriptions for aaa.mydomain.com, bbb.mydomain.com, ccc.mydomain.com But CAN NOT create WWW.mydomain.com

The error is Error: Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=25: Domain does not exist.

I have taken steps to repair the DB removing all references to dom_id 25. The next attempt just throws same error with a new different ID.​
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Click add subscription, Type in the domain name resulting in www.mydomain.com where the server hostname is xxx.mydomain.com​
ACTUAL RESULT:
The error is Error: Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=25: Domain does not exist.​
EXPECTED RESULT:
A newly created subscription with www.mydomain.com
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
I have submitted a ticket but this is my first ticket since plesk left psrallels and it is being ignored. I don't know how to get support anymore!!
YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM:
Help with sorting out

Hi deltatech,

check your DNS template. Probably mismatch in A and AAAA record type. Check coresponding <ip> and <ipv6> values.

Back