• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Unable to find service node for ip address with id=0

Henri

Basic Pleskian
Hello everybody,
I use Plesk 12.0.18 Update # 75 on CentOS 6.7.
Tools & Einstellungen > Serverweite E-Mail-Einstellungen) und den Postausgangsmodus auf: „Über Domain-IP-Adressen senden und Domainnamen in SMTP-Begrüßung">I now get additional IP addresses and would accordingly adjust the global mail server settings (see: Home> Tools & Settings> Server-wide e-mail settings), and the outgoing mail mode to: "Send and domain name in SMTP greeting About domain IP addresses use "Switch.
And I got the following error message:
Error: Unable to find service node for ip address with id = 0
Then I tried then to the KB entry there: To resolve http://kb.odin.com/en/126637, unfortunately it does not work I get the 4th step of the KB article the following error message:
select * from IP_Addresses where id=0; ">mysql> select * from ip_addresses where id = 0;
ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone away
No connection. Trying to reconnect ...

In step above me but a table is displayed.
The looks something like this:
+ ---------------- + ------------- +
| ipCollectionId | ipAddressId |
| 9 | 0 |
| 9 | 1 |
| 11 | 0 |
| 11 | 1 |
| 16 | 0 |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| 72 | 0 |
| 72 | 1 |
52 rows in set (0.00 sec)

And one more question on the edge what has changed with the update # 75?
The changelog is seemingly no longer updated, it is stopped in Update # 74th

@IgorG

reguest.
When i have a server without this errormessage, everything seems ok.
But when i test the db with
select * from IpAddressesCollections where ipCollectionId in (select ipCollectionId from IpAddressesCollections where ipAddressId=0);

ive got a lot of entrys

should i remove them with delete from IpAddressesCollections where ipAddressId = 0; ?

thank you.

what should i do when

+----------------+-------------+
| ipCollectionId | ipAddressId |
| 1 | 0 |
| 3 | 0 |
| 3 | 7 |

ipCollectionId 1
musst i change ipCollectionId 1 to ipAddressId 7 ?

Back