1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to get webmail password!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by seanstephens, Jul 20, 2005.

1. seanstephens

seanstephens Guest

Whenever I go to the webmail.SOMEDOMAIN.ca on my server I get this error message:

"Unable to get webmail password!"

in a little javascript popup. this is a fresh install, what is this and where is it comming from?? Any and all help is much appreciated.

Cheers

2. seanstephens

seanstephens Guest

Updated!!!

Ok, I found the reason that javascript popup, the .webmail.shadow file was missing. Now after I 'touch' ed the file I get this message "DB Error: connect failed" So I went into mysql and found that the horde database isnt even installed.

So I --force an rpm install of the horde rpms and still nothing? So why didnt this get installed correctly? and how do I get it to install correctly

:confused:

Thanks

3. seanstephens

seanstephens Guest

SOLVED!

Ok I solved it. All I did was remove all the horde rpms and then re-install them again. It didnt work the first time I tried but I didnt remove the rpms first. So if anybody is having trouble, try removing the rpms first then re-installing them.

Cheers