• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to get webmail password!

S

seanstephens

Whenever I go to the webmail.SOMEDOMAIN.ca on my server I get this error message:

"Unable to get webmail password!"

in a little javascript popup. this is a fresh install, what is this and where is it comming from?? Any and all help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Updated!!!

Ok, I found the reason that javascript popup, the .webmail.shadow file was missing. Now after I 'touch' ed the file I get this message "DB Error: connect failed" So I went into mysql and found that the horde database isnt even installed.

So I --force an rpm install of the horde rpms and still nothing? So why didnt this get installed correctly? and how do I get it to install correctly

:confused:

Thanks

SOLVED!

Ok I solved it. All I did was remove all the horde rpms and then re-install them again. It didnt work the first time I tried but I didnt remove the rpms first. So if anybody is having trouble, try removing the rpms first then re-installing them.

Cheers

Back