• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unable to install separate single domain LetsEncrypt SSL on Sub-Domain

viditkamal

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Don't have Access to this
Plesk version and microupdate number
Don't have Access to this
I have domain that has single domain LETSENCRYPT SSL (Not Wildcard) implemented in it but I have created subdomain inside that domain and now I want to implement separate SSL in that Subdomain, but there is no option of installing LetsEncrypt SSL in it,
Please check out the image for better reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    210.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot (33).png
    Screenshot (33).png
    135.9 KB · Views: 7
The symptom that you describe exists when the subdomain has SSL disabled in its Hosting Settings.

Please go to "Websites & Domains" > Your subdomain > Tab "Hosting & DNS" > "Hosting" > section "SSL/TLS Support" and check the "Enabled" checkbox. Apply the configuration. Then go back to SSL/TLS certificates, it should now show the SSLIt/Let's Encrypt page.

Those Checkboxes will only be active, after implementing the SSL in the subdomain.

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    149.3 KB · Views: 7
Are you "admin" of your server or are you logging in with a different username? It is possible that you cannot toggle the Hosting Settings when you are not admin, because the subscription permissions don't allow it. But it is definitely possible to turn on SSL without having a certificate, and it is not possible to first install a certificate before SSL has been turned on. "admin" can for sure enable SSL on your subdomain.

Back