• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to load dynamic library php_pdo_oci

Muzzammil

New Pleskian
Hi,
I am new to plesk and integrated WHMCS with plesk obsidian for windows. Everything is working fine except for WHMCS autoupdates as it is giving below PHP library loading error.
Can someone please help to look in to this.
I have already defined extension_dir path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP73\" in PHP.ini

[WHMCS Application] ERROR: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_pdo_oci' (tried: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP73\ext\php_pdo_oci (The specified module could not be found.), C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP73\ext\php_php_pdo_oci.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown:0 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\vhosts\clouddukan.com\httpdocs\vendor\whmcs\whmcs-foundation\lib\Utility\Error\Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(32, 'PHP Startup: Un...', 'Unknown', 0) #1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown() #2 {main} {"exception":"[object] (Whoops\\Exception\\ErrorException(code: 32): PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_pdo_oci' (tried: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Plesk\\Additional\\PleskPHP73\\ext\\php_pdo_oci (The specified module could not be found.), C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Plesk\\Additional\\PleskPHP73\\ext\\php_php_pdo_oci.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) at Unknown:0)"} []

If I'm not mistaken, to fix "Unable to load dynamic library 'pdo_oci" error it's required to install Oracle Instant Client

Back