• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to login to statistics page

D

Dalamir

He All,

Trying to login to the statistics page for on of our customers.
The login screen jumps up and no matter what combinatio I use, no access is granted.
Logins for the following users were used:
Domain user, helpdesk login, admin login.

I've reset the password for the domain user, no improvement.

Which login governs the statistics page and where can I change it's password?
And what can I do if all fails :)

Regards
Wouter

Hi,

if statistics page is password protected then domain ftp user credentials are used for protected folder user.

You can change them or create another user at WEb directories -> click shield icon opposite plesk-stat folder.

Hi Bender,

Tried the ftp users combination, no joy there either.
Reset the password, still no joy.

Linux Plesk allows for accessing the statistics wothout a password, any chance of this happening in the Windows version?

Regards
Wouter

We had the same problem, it turned out that the ftp user had a row missing in the SQL database so the user was producing an error (not displayed when you try to login). We solved it using SQL to fix the Plesk database. You can check this as the admin by going to the protected directory in Plesk:

Domains -> select the domain_name -> protected URLs icon -> click on /plesk-stat link -> click on ftpuser link

See if you get any SQL errors.

A workaround is to just add a new user/password for the plesk-stat directory and use that instead.

Back