• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to login via POP / IMAP on ONE DOMAIN - HELP!!

T

tutt

Hello,
All of a sudden, there is one domain on a server of many that is showing a "Login Failed" error when any email user tries to login via POP or IMAP. In fact, I can add NEW USERS, change passwords, etc, and none of them can login (only on this one particular domain). This includes telnetting directly to the POP server. The only error I can find in the logs is the same "Login Failed" as though it doesn't like the passwords. What could this be?!?

Originally posted by tutt
Hello,
All of a sudden, there is one domain on a server of many that is showing a "Login Failed" error when any email user tries to login via POP or IMAP. In fact, I can add NEW USERS, change passwords, etc, and none of them can login (only on this one particular domain). This includes telnetting directly to the POP server. The only error I can find in the logs is the same "Login Failed" as though it doesn't like the passwords. What could this be?!?

Read this post http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49142

Back