• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to login with Account User for Parallel Plesk 11 for Windows

M

Matthew271

Error: Unable to log you on. An internal error occurred in the Single Sign-on authorization engine. Please try logging in later, and contact your hosting service provider if the problem persists.

Hello,

On Windows OS you need to run: run C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\billing-integration.exe --command=repair-all

Best regards,
Dmitry

Did Repair still doesn't work

Yeah I did the repair and I still can't login with my application user. I can login with my one and only admin user, but not with any other secondary users.

Hello,

Could you clarify your actions related to creation Account User in Plesk Panel? Acount User has been created in Plesk Panel and imported to CBM or it is available only in Plesk Panel? Have you added CBM after installation of Plesk Panel from admin UI? Or it is clean installation PP + CBM? Or it is just upgrade from Plesk Panel 10.4.4 to 11.0.9?

Best regards,
Dmitry

Rollback Installation

It is just upgrade from Plesk Panel 10.4.4 to 11.0.9. If possible can I rollback the installation, or install a new parallel plesk panel 10.4.4 without losing any of my data? Application User and Webmaster User always worked until I upgraded to Parallel Plesk Panel 11. This is becoming very frustrating, I have Guest Users that need to access my panel, and I can't give them my only admin user password. Please help.

It's impossible to rollback upgrade.
Could you please send me you SSH login/password via private message? Developers will take a look on your issue.

Private Message?

Im on windows so I don't have SSH. I can send you my admin username and password. How do I send a private message?

Sorry, then Remote Desktop credentials will be enough

To send prive message click on my nick and find there "Send private message"

I successfully logged in and found that you use Plesk in Power User mode.
Business Manager works only in Shared Hosting mode - so please consider removing this component using KB http://kb.parallels.com/en/9327

For now I only disabled SSO with command "%plesk_dir%\bin\sso -d"
For test purposes I created one application user and was able to log in under him successfully. Tes user was then removed.
Please verify that everything works from your side.

It Worked although questions about this step.

I disabled CBM. But it also says "Repeat the same for Parallels Billing Plugins and SSO service." I can't locate the precise string for these to uninstall them.

Also, how do I back up the Plesk database. and will it delete all of my data? Let me know. Thank you

CBM Removed

CBM components are now removed. But where is Billing Plugins, I dont see that in ai.exe?

Hello,

Did you see this video at about 2:40 ? To remove Billing plugins you need to find "Parallels Billing Plugins" entry related to "Display name" field in registry editor. When you find this entry then you need to copy "UninstallString" value and run it in command line.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Updates and Upgrades

I looked up "Billing Plugins" in regedit. Then activated uninstal string. Although, I think I uninstalled the wrong one becauese now sitebuilder is down and I get this error under "Updates and Upgrades" How can I fix this. Please Help.

Error: Unable to start Parallels Products Installer. The following error has occurred: Execution failed. Command: ai.exe Arguments: Array ( [0] => --service-mode [1] => --enable-xml-output [2] => --ssl-cert [3] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\conf\httpsd.pem [4] => --branch [5] => current,release,stable ) Details: file does not exist or is not executable: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/ai.exe"

Hi,

Check out that "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/ai.exe" is the right path to ai.exe and this file is possible to execute. Could you manually download Plesk Panel autoinstaller for Windows and run it or replace the above file?

Best regards,
Dmitry

Ai.exe

When I click on ai.exe it says "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\binn\ai.exe is not a valid Win32 application"

And if I need to manually download that file, 2 questions. Where? and will it erase my data? Thanks, let me know.

File Manager

Perfect that worked. Although, when I use file manager. I can't download html files? I don't know why that happened. Let me know when you can.

I can't download html files? I don't know why that happened. Let me know when you can.

Go to Plesk Panel -> Login as admin -> Subscriptions -> Click on the "Manage Hosting" link related to your subscription -> Click on the "Website & Domains" tab -> FTP Acess -> Click on the FTP account name -> Change your FTP password -> Try to download your .html files -> Enter FTP account username and new password -> Check out the result.

If listed above actions are not working then you need click on the "Edit in Text Editor" link and copy html file text.

Best regards,
Dmitry

Back