• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to reactive or remove domain

M

Montaser

Hi all

Hopefully some one can offer some help in that annoying situation

currently i'm stuck in a position where my plesk panel is showing one of my accounts inactive and i'm unable to active it or even delete it

the domain name giving this message when i try to remove it
Unable to remove domain: Domain domain.com is temporarily turned off for backup/restoring and is not currently available
and giving this message when i try to active it
Error: Unable to activate the domain: The domain is suspended.

Thanks for help.

Did you try to activate domain with something like

subscription.exe --webspace-on example.com

Any errors in output?

Try to set status to Active for domain in Plesk database and remove it again.

Hello,

So, i think i've the same issue. Where i can find it on db? I'm looking for it on mySQL database (i'm using it on my server for my domains) without success... i dont have any plesk (psa?) database on it.

Thank you,
Daniele.

---

Ok, this can help :)

http://kb.parallels.com/en/3472

Last edited:
Yes, it is useful article :) But does my suggestion helped you?

For my issue not so much Igor... im looking for plesk database in my server but i cant find it. I'm using MySql for the domains but maybe the plesk database are in a another place (??).
Im using plesk for few years so, i not remember really what type of DB i've chosen for plesk tables on my first installation... :/

Name of Plesk database is 'psa'. Check and update status of your domain with something like

select name, status from domains where name='domain.com';
update domains set status=0 where name='domain.com';

Its work, i have not any Inactivity icon but i still cant access to the FTP about this domain:

530 User xxx cannot log in.

and, from plesk panel:

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (USER\xxx): (1326) Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: FileManagerUIPointer.php:182
FileManagerUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
1: client.domain.hosting.file-manager.php:87
plesk__client__domain__hosting__file_manager->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:600
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
3: plesk.php:50

But did you remove domain after changing status in database? After successful removing you can create this domain again.

In my case i cant delete the domain because after changing the status from 4 to 0 now i have not any inactivity icons but i've the message "this domain cant be removed" or like that...

Did you try to remove domail with CLI utility? Any errors in output?

Thanx IgorG

this was helpful but unfortunately i'm facing a problem with files i can't update any files due to its permissions i've tried to change it through file manger but it didn't work with me .

Oky, finally i've resolved my issue.

I've made a backup of the domain, deleted and recreated it and restored with the older backup.
Now everything works again FTP included. Thank you, bye. :)

Thanx IgorG

this was helpful but unfortunately i'm facing a problem with files i can't update any files due to its permissions i've tried to change it through file manger but it didn't work with me .

can any one update me with the solution of that annoying problem .

thank you

Back