• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to read Control Panel configuration file?

X

Xtrm2Matt

Hi,

Ever since I installed the new Service Pack for Plesk, when I try to access the control panel I get this error come up:

"Unable to read Control Panel configuration file"

I uninstalled the Service Pack, no luck, I still had the same error.

Any help????? Need to fix this asap or else I'm going to have to get rid of Plesk....

Matt.

Anyone? I need this fixing otherwise I'm going to dump Plesk....

Please check php.ini file located at %plesk_dir%\admin\php.ini
Extension php_plesk_util.dll should be enabled. The dll file should be located in folder %plesk_dir%\admin\modules

Service pack install new version of file to system and copy existing one to backup folder. Please check whether file
%plesk_dir%\$plesk_702_sp$\admin\modules\php_plesk_util.dll exists.

If new file doesn't exist but old is stored in backup folder - please restore it from backup.

If you cannot find this file, please install service pack once again. File should appear in folder %plesk_dir%\admin\modules. Please check whether it exists in backup folder.

If you still have problem with control panel - ask Plesk support to help you.
They can give you some help for free if solution for your question is easy. Your case seems to be easy at first sight.

Best regards.

Back