• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to remove SSL certificate

jd555

New Pleskian
I am running Plesk Panel 11.09 Update #32. My server has three IP addresses. I have a UCC certificate with two additional domain names on it. All three domains are on the server with the same IP address. I need to reinstall the certificate with a new CSR etc.

When I try to remove the certificate, I get the error:

Error: Unable to remove certificates: one or several certificates are assigned to the IP addresses/domains.

I have turned off SSL on the three domains, but get the same error when I try to remove the certificate from any of the three sites.

When looking at the IP addresses, the certificate does no show up on any of the three IP addresses.

Any ideas as to how I can remove the certificate?

jd

I worked around this by adding the re-keyed certificate under a different name (I dropped the "www." in front of the domain name), and then selected the new cert from the dropdown menu where you select the certificate when activating SSL on the domain. This changed the number of times the cert was used to zero, and then it could be deleted. I couldn't figure out how to unselect the old certificate. I sort of assumed that turning off SSL for the domain would also decrement the cert times used or set it to zero, but ir didn't. It would be nice to clear the cert name and decrement the times used when turning off SSL.

jd

Back