• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to restore database.

J

jansiem

Unable to restore database 'vwmssql8155ff282f9ab048d6d24e50fbc': 'UNLIMITED' is not a recognized CREATE/ALTER DATABASE option.

Restoring to a new plesk instalation. from 8.6 => 8.6

Anny sugestions.

yes, but i would be more fun to do it the easy way.

thanks,

Hello,

Can anyone please fix this.
Problem description:
Plesk tries to create the database with the following command:

`CREATE DATABASE [dbname] ON (NAME = N'dbname', FILENAME = N'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\dbname.mdf' ,UNLIMITED, FILEGROWTH = 10%) LOG ON (NAME = N'dbname_log', FILENAME = N'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\dbname_log.LDF' ,UNLIMITED, FILEGROWTH = 10%)`

And the UNLIMITED above should have been: maxsize=UNLIMITED, not just UNLIMITED according to MSDN.

I have found the solution to be changing the Edition (from Express to standard in my case)
Have fun

hello Jansiem, thank you for the answer. I have SQL 2008 WEB (I know, they did not posted anywhere that they support SQL 2008, but it seems a simple problem to fix).

Also there seems to be a problem with hmail 4.4.1 related to: "In hMailServer 4.3, COM clients must call the Authenticate() function on the hMailServer.Application object prior to accessing any other function in the API. This change was made to increase the security of the hMailServer COM API"

4.4.1 is supported (at least they say they do)

There are also some DNS problems switching to BIND from WIN 2003 to WIN 2008 with MS DNS.

Back