• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

unable to run perlscripts suexec not allowing it I've tried everything

C

crankin

I've read everythread about suexec, and cgi scripts and can't seem to get perl scripts running. My server is running SuSE 9.1 Plesk 7.5 and Apache2 with mod_perl2. My scripts work perfectly on my testserver running mepis, but no scripts are running on my main server. I've tried copying psa_suexec over suexec, chown user:psacln, etc, etc. When I run my script I get the following error in my suexec log:

[2006-02-07 11:06:04]: uid: (10001/remguru) gid: (10001/10001) cmd: test
[2006-02-07 11:06:04]: command not in docroot (/home/httpd/vhosts/house-remodeli
ng-contractor.com/cgi-bin/test)

so I ran suexec -V and there was no output so then I ran psa_suexec -V got no out put so then i ran apache2_psa_suexec -V and it said the doc root was /srv/www/htdocs so I coped this over suexec (mind you I'm in /usr/sbin/) ran my scripts and copied my test script in /srv/www/htdocs for good measure same error in the log.

I really don't know what else to do, and I don't really want to re-install apache because I'm new with plesk, and I'm not sure how it will effect the setup. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Back