• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to Save Site Structure on my Plesk Sitebuilder

S

Sarah Hayley

I am currently using Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 for Linux/Unix provided by my hosting provider.

However, it seems that my site structure have gone haywire and the pages are not sequenced correctly. I have changed the site structure in the Edit "Pages" Wizard and have restructured the site structure, however, when I save the structure, it goes back to the wrong sequence.

May I ask how to resolve this issue?

Please advise urgently as my hosting providers are unable to resolve this issue as well.

First of all, please make sure that you have latest updates installed with your Parallels Sitebuilder installation (check Sitebuilder Admin CP -> Server -> Autoupdate -> Check for updates).

Could you please provide step-by-step instructions on what you do when updating the site structure? I need some more info on this to try to reproduce your case on my side and see what goes wrong.
I assume that you do it on Step 3 (Pages) in Wizard and use Up, Down, Left and Right buttons to make necessary structuring. As soon as structuring is done "Save changes" button in the left upper corner should be clicked as well.

Hi, thanks for the reply. However, I've resolved the issue. Yes I used the Page Wizard and clicked "Save Changes" after restructuring the layout of the site but each time it will revert back to the old layout. Then I moved it one by one -
eg. From Page 3:Sub-page > clicked left > save changes > click up > click right (to Page 1:Sub-page > Save changes and I had to do each page manually and finally got the structure saved accordingly. Not sure if it's a bug as it happened to 2 of my other domains as well.

Hi,

At a guess I'd imagine you probably have 20+ pages. I've seen this happen. What I suggest is you do it in stages and save each time and verify. There is a bug although I cant figure out what exactly triggers it except it happens only there there are 20+ pages and where there are sub pages.

Back