• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to sort domains by renewal date

SujithM

New Pleskian
Hi

After upgrading the panel from 10.4.4 to 11.5.30 Update #23, I am not able to sort domains based on the "Renewal Date" column. With 10.4.4, I was able to sort. Is there anyway I can do this on 11.5.30? Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards

Sujith

Hi IgorG

Thanks for your quick response. Please find below the details you asked for. I am not sure whether this is the right way to use the bug reporting template. If not, please let me know how to do this.

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Plesk Control Panel, 11.5.30, Update #24, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1, [*No idea*]

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
After upgrading the panel from 10.4.4 to 11.5.30, I am not able to sort domains based on the "Renewal Date" and "Traffic" columns. With 10.4.4, I was able to sort all the columns.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Access "Domains" section of the control panel.

ACTUAL RESULT
Display and contents are fine, except sorting issue with two fields.

EXPECTED RESULT
Columns "Renewal Date" and "Traffic" sortable as other fields under "Domains" section.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
N/A
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks & Regards

Sujith

Thank you. I have submitted report to developers (#1794304 for your reference).

I have the same problem. When is this going to be fixed? Is there a patch for it? Why was it taken away?

Thank you. I have submitted report to developers (#1794304 for your reference).

Hi

This issue still remains unresolved. Can we get any updates on this matter? It is really a difficult situation now to manage domains.

Thanks & Regards

Sujith

Yes, I have reproduced it on test Plesk 12 and submitted report to developers PPPM-1421
I hope it will be fixed in final version.

Back