• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to switch to power user view

Pagemakers

Silver Pleskian
We do not allow any client access to our sever or control panel. Only I administer it.

In settings if I try to change to a power user I get this error message: Error: Unable to switch to the Power User view because there are customer or reseller accounts created in Panel.

This may be because I have just upgraded from Plesk 9.

Any ideas?

http://download1.parallels.net/Ples...US/online/plesk-administrator-guide/about.htm

The second option, Power User view, is the best if you use Panel solely for personal needs, such as for maintaining a company portal or a mail server. In this view, both server administration and hosting services management take place in Control Panel. As this view does not assume a reselling service to others is needed, it does not provide facilities to manage hosting plans, subscriptions, resellers, and customers.

Same problem here: "Error: Unable to switch to the Power User view because there are customer or reseller accounts created in Panel." So which steps can I take to enable Power User view? I set up my VPS using Plesk 9.x; recently upgraded to 10.4.4. I use Plesk Panel solely for personal needs, I'm the only admin of my server and websites. In 9.3 I created 2 (virtual) clients both with their own IP-address and domain(s), but again I'm the only admin.

If I change subscribers and choose admin I get: "Warning: Unable to continue subscription transfer: IP pool of the new owner's provider is empty. Please make sure that the provider has at least one IP address in the pool.

Btw I can't create subscriptions: "Error: It is impossible to create a subscription: IP pool is empty.", yet both IP's I have are listed under Tools & Settings > Tools & Resources > IP Addresses. Reread IP doesn't work either. I wonder both issues are related? Update: It seems I can create subscriptions by clicking on a customer name (2 in my case) first, and the "Add New Subscription". However, when I try to create a new customer, I get the message: "Warning: The subscription cannot be created: IP pool is empty".

Both IP's are apparently set to "dedicated", when I try to change them to "shared", I get the meassage: "Anonymous FTP access is already switched on for the IP address xx.xx.xx.xx. However I can't figure out how I can switch it of, since the customers don't have permission to do this and I can't change this as admin??

Any ideas?

Last edited:
No one with the same problems? I want to use Plesk 10.4.4 as power user, with 2 IP's, no customers, but how?

Last edited:
Back