• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to turn on the Enhanced Security Mode

L

LoïcA

Hello !
I've just upgraded from Plesk 10.0.4 to 11.0.9 but I'm not able to activate one of the core feature, namely the Enhanced Security Mode.

The panel displays the following error : Erreur: Unable to obtain secret key for passwords encryption.

/usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log contains the following error : 2012-06-26T11:56:45+02:00 ERR (3): Unable to obtain secret key for passwords encryption.

My OS is Debian Squeeze.

Thanks for your help :)

Hello !
I've just upgraded from Plesk 10.0.4 to 11.0.9 but I'm not able to activate one of the core feature, namely the Enhanced Security Mode.

The panel displays the following error : Erreur: Unable to obtain secret key for passwords encryption.

/usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log contains the following error : 2012-06-26T11:56:45+02:00 ERR (3): Unable to obtain secret key for passwords encryption.

My OS is Debian Squeeze.

Thanks for your help :)

Just upgrade your plesk to resolve that error through the control panel or by running from the bash command interface

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller

Back