• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Unable to unsuspend domain

M

MajorWinters

Some weeks ago prior to the 9.1 patch I suspended a client account and his domains. Yesterday I assigned a new domain owner to that domain and removed the client's account.

Now I am unable to unsuspend said account as I receive the following error message:
Warning: The domain is still suspended for the following reason: This user account and user's domain were suspended.

The user account in question is not suspended but active and has other domains assigned to it and those work fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi !

This maynot help, but I will share.

I created a backup job (backup manager) and the checkbox "domain is not available during the backup" was selected. The backup process kind of jammed at the end and the domain was marked as "Not suspended", but in fact, it was. Clicking on "Unsuspend" said "Warning: The domain is still suspended for the following reason: backup is in progress".

I created a new backup job, ran it, and then, the domain was automatically unsuspended.

It looks like the "suspended" tag is lost with your deleted account. Maybe if you re-create it, unsuspend it, then, delete it, etc., it may help.

Back