• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to Unsuspend Domain

J

J.W

Hi there,

Had several users whos client accounts were set to expire rather than "unlimited" or "never expire". Plesk automatically suspended the accounts on the set date, and the "Unsuspend" link simply returned an error.

I followed the following thread: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=88166&highlight=Domain+suspended

Using "domain.exe --on mydomain.com" in order to return the domain to active. I then also adjusted the users to never expire.

This worked successfully to unsuspend and return the domains to "Active". However, there are now two problems which would seem to suggest some user account and permission errors:

1) The domain names for these users is now showing the default webpage I have setup for all new customers. NOT, their actual websites.

2) The users cannot access via FTP. When clicking on the File Manager this also does not work and returns a login failure error.

I've reset the passwords for these accounts. However, this hasn't fixed the problem.

Any advice?

Back