• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved unable to update license key

Pavlo.UA

Basic Pleskian
Hi.

I use:
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.35 Update #1
Web Host edition

and I can't update my current license (web host edition, standalone server). Automatic update was not successfully done at the billing date because of bank issue, and now i receive a message every day:
Unable to update EXT.xxxxxxxxxxx: an error occurred while processing your key. You can try to retrieve the key manually in Plesk (Tools & Settings > License Management) or let Plesk try to update it in the next 24 hours. If you do not want to receive this notification any more, remove this key from Plesk.
Could you please help?

I tried this solution
No luck :-(

I tried to install key in Tools & Settings -> License Management -> Install key.
Key installed but it can't be updated again (through DailyMaintainance).

This is not the first time I have encountered this problem. May be there is a command that we can use in cli to resolve this by hands?

The same error.

I solved this issue few times by purchasing new license. Old one was terminated and that's all. But I afraid this is not a solution.

May be I have to ask License Support.

Back