• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to upgrade from 11.5.30 to 17.5.3

LordK

New Pleskian
Hi,

I tried to upgrade my panel from 11.5.30 to 17.5.3, but i'm getting the following error :

----------
Plesk pre-upgrade checking...
WARNING: Starting from Parallels Plesk 12.0, MyLittleAdmin 2000 is no longer supported.

ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.
----------

The problem is that it doesn't say what registry key or value, so i don't really know where to start looking.
Is it safe to ignore this message and continue with the update? Probably not...

The last lines of the installer log read like this :

INFO: STEP 24: Detecting if ASP.NET 1.1 is installed...

INFO: Current ASP.Net 1.1 is:

INFO: ASP.NET 1.1 is not installed

INFO: Result: OK

Errors found: 0; Warnings found: 1

Error:
WARNING: Starting from Parallels Plesk 12.0, MyLittleAdmin 2000 is no longer supported.

[2017-12-17 16:22:09.556817] Messages::setLocale: try to create object for locale: en_US.UTF-8
[2017-12-17 16:22:10.111282] Messages::setLocale: try to create object for locale: en_US.UTF-8

The error message you were pointing out is attached to the MyLittleAdmin error message. This message points to the current version of MyLittleAdmin 2000 no longer being supported by Plesk and this can be either ignored and continue or you can proceed to update manually MyLittleAdmin up to 2005 or 2008 as you can see in the article below:

Plesk upgrade warning: "MyLittleAdmin 2000 is no longer supported"

Back