• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to view or access domains

T

TheJerseyDevil

I can't access my domains in Plesk 8.2. I get the error below when trying to get the list of domains. I have only one client set up and whether I click on the Domains menu item or the client's name on the Client page, I get the same error. How do I fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

Warning: main(class.PhDomain.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php on line 7

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class.PhDomain.php' (include_path='C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib/api-rpc;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/javascripts;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib/locale;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/auto_prepend;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin') in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php on line 7

Use filemon.exe from sysinternals.com and check where access is denied.
Assign appropriate permissions

John S.G.

Back