• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unattended Plesk Installation

M

Milind Koyande

Hello,

Is it possible to create an unattended Plesk installation file which will contain all the values and parameter which we want to configure? If yes, how can it be done or what's an alternative to it?

No, there is no such possibility. But you can try to write bash script where autounstaller will started first without any interactive dialogs and when it will be completed some Plesk utilities from /usr/local/psa/bin/ with needed parameters should be started for adjusting needed parameters. Documentation and --help option of Plesk utilities will help you.

Ohhh, sorry, you mean Win Plesk :)
And why this method from KB article is not convenient for you?

Hello,

The KB article applies for plesk 7.x and 8.1 only.. I wonder if it still work with 9.3 as setup of plesk 9 is in exe format.

You will need to extract the MSI file from the EXE in order to perform unattended Plesk 9.3 installations.

I have found a utility "AutoIT" which is used for automating the Windows GUI and able to create auto installer for Plesk installation. Does anyone has any other solution, please let me know I will give a try to it.

Back