• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unexpected server behaviour.

BoiseComputer

Regular Pleskian
Error
Please contact the server administrator.

When someone goes to edit their site from inside of Plesk they receive this error in Web Presence Builder. This seems to have happened after an upgrade.. What can I do? There is no way to get around it other than sites I am converting from SiteBuilder 4.5. I can click that and get around it.

I have the exact same issue. I upgraded my install from 10.3.3 to 10.4.4 and now it has that error and then you can click ok and it loads the page but there are no options to choose from in the 2 columns.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is in my sitebuilder.log

2012-02-24T20:33:10-07:00 [EMERG] [System] /sitebuilder/Start?token=<Bunch of letters and numbers> SB_Application_Exception_NotAuthorized: Invalid token has been provided
file: /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Controller/Plugins/Sb/Auth.php

This is the error...

Hi,

This issue is not currently known by our team, so it requires detailed investigation. I would really appreciate if you could PM me with details. Thanks!

Last edited:
Same error message after last microupdate!
In error_log :
2012-03-06T10:12:03+01:00 [EMERG] [System] /sitebuilder/JsonApi/ Zend_Cache_Exception: Could not determine temp directory, please specify a cache_dir manually

Same thing here

I have the same problem.
A client pointed it out to me and now I need to fix it ASAP!

How to determine which version of sitebuilder is used

How can we specify which version of Sitebuilder the Plesk panel uses?

Hi everyone,

We are aware of this issue and we're trying to pinpoint the exact root cause, so we can fix it in a microupdate. Can you tell me, does this problem happen only on Debian installations?

Fix

Hi everyone,

If you experience "unexpected server behavior" error after upgrade to 10.4.4, here's the way to fix it:

1. Back up /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Site.php
2. Replace /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Site.php with the file in attached patch
3. Repeat the process for every affected server

Thank you.

Attachments

• pa4wp_10.4.4_patch_91356.zip
    45.1 KB · Views: 52
Unexpected server behaviour

I can not find the file "/usr/local/sb/include/SB/Site.php" and, when I try to publish my site from within the Web Presence Builder 10.4.4, I receive the following:
Error
Please contact the server administrator.

Furthermore, my site banner is showing in the builder but not showing when the site is viewed in a web browser. This is getting very frustrating. So, please provide me some guidance.
Lastly, I use Mac OS X Lion as my operating system, Web Presence Builder used to load just fine using Safari and now it only loads using Firefox. Again, this is very frustrating. Please help.

Hi Skamerica,

Just to clarify: are you a hoster or you're a customer who bought hosting and uses WPB?

same issue

Hello,

We have the same issue.

> If you experience "unexpected server behavior" error after upgrade to 10.4.4, here's the way to fix it:
>
>1. Back up /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Site.php
>2. Replace /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Site.php with the file in attached patch
>3. Repeat the process for every affected server

After this fix we have following error:

c:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\htdocs\index.php belongs to the 9 version of Plesk

Please advice.

Hi VitaliiB,

This patch is only for Linux version of WPB as the problem was actual only for several Linux distros, at least to our knowledge. It is possible that you were trying to fix a completely different problem with the same symptoms, so the patch obviously didn't help. I suggest you to roll back the changes, upgrade to WPB 11 and if your particular problem persists, PM me with details so I can help you out. Thanks.

Back