• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue UNITY Mobile API request failed

HoracioS

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I'm trying to create a Mobile Site from Plesk Panel but when trying to create a UNITY mobile site, the Plesk says:

Mobile Websites
Error: Failed to create mobile site: UNITY Mobile API request failed

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Horacio

@HoracioS

It can be the case that you have some license related issues.

Try to do the following:

a) go to "Tools & Settings > Plesk > License Management (click) > Additional License Keys (Tab)"

b) check that you have a key-name "unity-mobile-unix":

- if not, your Power Pack license has to be re-installed,
- if yes, verify that the key-number starts with EXT (followed by some digits)

and if the key-number for key-name "unity-mobile-unix" is starting with APS (followed by some digits), proceed with step c,

c) go to the tab "Plesk License key" and click "Retrieve keys".

That should do the trick.

Note that the likely root cause of the problem is that the license for Unity has expired and that the Plesk instance was not able to update the license keys.

If the latter is the case, you should also have received a number of error notifications by mail with the topic "Plesk key update deferral notification".

Anyway, hope the above helps!

Regards....

@HoracioS,

I think that you should check your logs then, since it is very likely that the problem is on the Unity side.

If that is the case, you should have some log entries mentioning some connection issue.

Regards....

I found them, it only says:

plesk/panel.log:[2016-07-04 22:23:23] ERR [panel] Failed to send a request to UNITY Mobile: Zend_Http_Response Object
plesk/panel.log:[2016-07-04 22:23:23] ERR [panel] Failed to create mobile site: UNITY Mobile API request failed
plesk/panel.log:[2016-07-04 22:31:31] ERR [panel] Failed to send a request to UNITY Mobile: Zend_Http_Response Object
plesk/panel.log:[2016-07-04 22:31:31] ERR [panel] Failed to create mobile site: UNITY Mobile API request failed

Back