1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unknown options

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.2 General Discussion' started by SHGreg, Jan 8, 2008.

1. SHGreg

SHGreg Guest

Hi,

Expand 2.2.2 has additional options listed but not applicable to any Plesk servers, such as:

Maximum number of FTP subaccounts (Screen ID: 04.01.56) (not stated as Windows only and I do not see this option in Plesk Linux)

FTP subaccount management (Screen ID: 04.01.57) (not stated as Windows only and I do not see this option in Plesk Linux)

Additional write/modify permissions management (Screen ID: 04.01.57) (not stated as Windows only and I do not see this option in Plesk Linux)

Shared SSL management (Screen ID: 04.01.57) (not stated as Windows only and I do not see this option in Plesk Linux)

What are these options for?

2. gold

gold Regular Pleskian

57%
    Expand client/domain templates do not depend from specific Plesk versions and contain all options supported by any Plesk servers.

3. SHGreg

SHGreg Guest

Hello gold,

Can you let me know what Plesk version supports these options? They are not Plesk for Windows or Plesk for Linux options.

4. gold

gold Regular Pleskian

57%
    'Maximum number of FTP subaccounts' and 'FTP subaccount management' supported by Plesk for Windows since 8.1.0 version , 'Additional write/modify permissions management' and 'Shared SSL management ' - Plesk for Windows since 8.1.1 version.

5. SHGreg

SHGreg Guest

If that's the case the Expand help files are incorrect, as they do not state they are Windows only options, hence the reason for me questioning them ;)

6. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    We are going to cover that putting a table of options availability to docs coming with next Expand releases

7. CSN-Carl

CSN-Carl Regular Pleskian

57%
    It would be good to see multiple FTP accounts and Shared SSL for Plesk for Linux :)

8. gregl

gregl Guest

Count me in on that. Subaccounts are a must.