• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unwanted backups on suscriptions

Marcelo Mella

New Pleskian
As for yesterday im getting a backup copy inside every suscription i have.
From the same moment my external FTP is not working properly and i can't connect to it.
not sure if it is related but some of my clients doesn't have a scheduled backup configurated and i only have a full server backup to this external ftp.

The problem is that the local suscription backup is making the sucription to exceed thedisk space allowed to it

This behavior normally occurs when two criteria are met:
a) A backup that an administrator has created could not be uploaded to the external FTP storage space (for example, because it was not intended to be uploaded or because an error occured during an upload attempt, so that it resides on the local system instead).
b) On Tools & Settings > Server Settings the checkbox "backup files created by administrator" is checked.

In that case, the disk space a user account is using is calculated including the local backups that the admin did. Local backups are automatically displayed in each user accounts, whether they count against the user's quota or not.

To resolve the issue, remove the checkmark, then run
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-all

plesk01.jpg

Back