• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved update 18.0.62 a 18.0.63

llucas

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.10
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.63
Hello, good morning

I just updated my PLESK from version 18.0.62 to 18.0.63 and everything is fine, but I noticed one thing after updating.

Some graphic icons do not appear correctly, even though the function is hidden. I am attaching a screenshot where you can see what I mean.

I have refreshed the screen and it does the same thing, I have closed the administrator session and the same thing appears. Could it be the browser cache?

Thanks, good day!!
Luis

Attachments

• plesk-update.png
    plesk-update.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 24
Status doesn't have colors too. Allow isn't green anymore and Block isn't red aswell (speaking about Firewall but the same applies on different pages).

Hello @llucas
I suggest you check the issue using another browser or another device.
Check the solution from the article: Some elements Plesk interface/websites hosted on Plesk are not loaded when Cloudflare's Rocket Loader is used
Then if the issue persist try to install Plesk updates:
  1. Connect to a Plesk server via SSH (Linux) / RDP (Windows Server).
  2. Run Plesk Installer Update (on Windows Server, start a command prompt as an Administrator):
    # plesk installer update
If the issue remains contact Plesk support How to submit a request to Plesk support? for the further investigation.
It also might be worth to check browser console (F12 in most browsers) for possible errors

Hello everyone!!!

I have verified that this works for me in Chrome Version 127.0.6533.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I have tested it in two more browsers, in Edge Version 127.0.2651.86 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Firefox 129.0 version 64-bit and in both browsers it works perfectly.

I will clear the browser cache.

Thanks for your help, I wish you a very good day!!!
Luis

Back