• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Update #30 Available, but already up to date

Jair Cueva Junior

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have migrated my Plesk VM and this problem started to appear:

It says Update #30 is available, but when I click on Install Now it says i'm running the lastest version.

I think something during the VM migration might have leaved the database unsynced with the files reguarding the version number, I mean, I guess i'm really running the lastest and updated version, but internally Plesk thinks i'm running an older one #28.

Version: 17.5.3
Update: Officially #28, but probably #30 or #31

I tried:
- plesk repair installation
- plesk-installer
- /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php -f InstallUpdates
- Tried to enable/disable automatic updates

I guess it's not something harmful, but to see an update available everytime i Log In Plesk Panel is getting me sick.
I don't know if I should just sit and wait for a real update to come, so probably this issue is gonna vanish as long as the version number inside database is updated or if it has another way to force plesk to reread this info properly.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks

Similar problem here. I'm running 7.5.3#30 according to the GUI, but mu#31 has not automatically updated even though it should have by now.

I tried manually updating with this via command line, as has worked before:
yum clean all
yum update
plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

It runs through the paces and says it successfully updated but it is still at mu#30.

plesk repair all
shows no problems found and everything "ok"

See signature below for versions and OS.

I forgot to mention that i had runned apt dist-upgrade carefully and successfully before this issue has appeared, so maybe this issue has nothing to do with the migration that I made, but do with the fact that I updated the packages through S.O apt command before to try the Plesk Update.
My S.O: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS

G J Piper - Did you also runned an yum update or similar before trying Plesk Update?

Back