• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Update from 12.0.18 to 12.5 or higher

Reza Moesawi

New Pleskian
Hello,

I found out that I needed a Plesk version of 12.5 or higher to install the Let's Encrypt extension. But I'm kinda confused right now.

My current Plesk version is: 12.0.18
And I can't seem to update it, it says that 12.0.18 is the latest version. Plesk is running on Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS, and the Let's Encrypt extension is supported for Ubuntu 14.04. So can somebody help me figure this one out?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

thank you for replying, but I get an error back if I do this in SSH.

BUSY: Updatebewerking is vergrendeld door een ander updateprocess. => Translation:
BUSY: The update process is locked by an other update process.

And via the Plesk panel it keeps saying that I have the latest version. And If I go to the add components part of the Installer I will get the notice that a higher version is available(Screenshot).

Now I am here(Screenshot). And it doesn't matter if I chose the Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 version or the 17.07.17 version, once I chose a version and clicked on install. I will get this screen(Screenshot). Here it says that it's currently updating the plesk installer.

After that I'm being redirected to this page(Screenshot) where I can select new components or can update them but everything is already update.
I hope that I'm clear enough

Thank you again!

Yes thank you. If I run the command line to get the auto installer back I get this line:

25569 0.0 0.0 10960 904 pts/0 S+ 11:07 0:00 \_ grep --color=auto autoinstaller

And after that I runned this command line trough SSH:

strace -p $PID

Unfortunately I don't know which number I need to take. I tried strace -p $25569 and the same for strace -p $10960(also for 904).
But none of them work, I get this back strace: attach: ptrace(PTRACE_ATTACH, ...): No such process

Thank you again!

Well,

1. run command

# ps ax | grep autoin

you will find PID of autoinstaller process.

2. Kill this process with

# kill -9 PID

3. Start update process.

Back