• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Update from Plesk 17.0.x to 17.5.3 breaks Horde Activesync

Corey

New Pleskian
My dedicated server is running CentOS 7 and I have Activesync setup and working great. All my Horde calendars, contacts, and email are all synced to my mobile devices (using Nine mail), I'm even able to see shared calendars on my mobile devices.

The issue is the moment that I upgrade to Plesk 17.5.3, it no longer works.Emails sent to addresses no longer get synced to any mobile devices though they are received by the server. Calendar events also no longer are synced.

I have checks many of the log files that I can think of but I don't see ANY clues to the issues. The only way I can fix the issue is to remove the email account from the client and then resync. But this only gets the synced data ONCE, then after that, it no longer syncs. I also don;t see any provisioning issues either.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look to attempt to track this issue down?

Ok, so I will pay a trustworthy soul $50US if he/she can fix this issue. Right now I have restored the server from a backup running Plesk 17.0.x and everything is working great. The moment I update to Plesk 17.5.3, none of my mobile devices, nor my laptop installed Outlook, will be able to connect to the horde (exchange - activesync). No more emails, no more calendar.

Please contact me via private message if you are trustworthy and want to earn $50. If this just isn't enough money to make it worth your time, give me your price and I will consider.

Back