• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

update interval 'Disk usage of a domain'

N

nemo

Hi,

how often is the value 'disk usage' updated in Plesk - I had a customer who complained about that cause he deleted some files and a minute later it still showed the same disk usage as before.

thanks,
frank

This is taken care of once a day via Crontab. On mine, it runs at about 4am.

I must agree, it would be good if it was automatic - like update in realtime, as most hosts do......

Can we run the statistics program more often instead of once a day?

Originally posted by nemo
how often is the value 'disk usage' updated in Plesk - I had a customer who complained about that cause he deleted some files and a minute later it still showed the same disk usage as before.

As default Plesk will only update the information once a day. You can however edit the Server Crontab with the "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics >/dev/null 2>&1" line - to run when ever you like.

Just be aware that it'll take some ressources from the system as it updates a lot of things - I currently run it every 2 hours here.

(another annoying thing is that Plesk/SW-Soft has combined the mailing of warnings in the same script - so if a user is over trafic/disk limit Plesk will mail a letter every time the statistics file is called. I've reported it a long time ago to Sw-Soft - but nobody there seems to think it's a problem)

Back