• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update Issue, with plesk version,

G

gorillaz84

Hi everybody, this is my first post, i have a problem when i try Update my PLesk 8.6.0 version.
First i install the Plesk 8.2 version with updates, yesterday i install the 8.6.0 with a lot of problem, finally i install the 8.6.0 plesk version, but when i try to install the package plesk_8.6.0.1_update080819.20.msp, or another update i have the folowing errors:
1- Firts, it dont recognize the 8.6.0 Plesk version, when i try to update dont found the installler, dont found the path, when i search with the installer say following error: The path c:\Program Files\070705.17\plesk.msi cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again. or try foun the installation package plesk.msi in a folder from which you can install the product Plesk 8.2.0 for microsoft windows.

I dont understand, windows say i have installed the 8.2 version, but yesterday i install the 8.6.0 version

Another thing, when i try to exec the Plesk backup utilitie say the error: " This utility require Plesk 8.6.x to be installed"

Please help me, the server now is very Unstable.
Thanks
Alexis

Anybody have the same problem? Parallels i wait a response,

For Solve

Hi,

I work with Alexis for find this problem.

I need some user can colaborate with a simple information.

If you have server Plesk 8.6 installed in Windows 2003 Server, please, send me informations for this registry:

First, read this article for compreend information i need: http://kb.odin.com/en/1863

After this, run regedit, and find Plesk 8.6 install in windows registry, the path for he it's this, more and less:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\xxx

Send me all informations for this registry. You can post here, or send me by mail to [email protected]

Whaiting colaboration.

You are funny.
If you have a specific node you would like let us know, otherwise I dont think you'll find anyone stupid enough to give you the entire node.

Back