• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Updated Plesk to 7.5.3 and now Horde is broke!

H

heyandy

I performed the upgrade from Plesk 7.5.2 to 7.5.3 (through the control panel's Updater option). After the upgrade I know I went to webmail (i.e. Horde) on a couple of my domains and things appeared to work and I got the new interface from Horde. HOWEVER, today when I now goto any of my webmail sites I am getting a Horde error stating the following:

A fatal error has occurred
Required 'Array' not specified in DataTree SQL configuration. The file /config/conf.php should contain a $conf['storage']['params']['Array'] setting.
تم حفظ التفاصيل لمدير النظام

What the heck gives, and why am I getting Arabic characters on the page? (Actually not that I care, I just need Horde back ASAP.)

HELP!

Zend

Ok, I have to ask a dumb question.. But where do I get zend? Is it just an RPM package?

Keep looking you have to move the ioncube_loader files out of your php folder.

They said Delete them but I moved them to another folder hate deleting stuff I do not know.

Then restart your apache amd mail services, and start using your new version of horde.

You will need to log in as root and mv the files.

/usr/lib/php4 is the directory they are located in on my server, I am running Fedora Core 2.

I did NOT install Zend nor do I want to install something that is going to use resources that I do not use.

Hope this helps.

Dave

P.S. I found the answer to this a few topics down when he thought his language was changed to hebrew :)

I'd suggest updating your httpd.includes firstbefore screwing with anything else.

it's a common problem with the 7.5.3 upgrade and has been brought up many many times, a quick forum search for 7.5.3 and horde should show you about 20 threads with this, including the thread I posted last week which included the fix.

I'm not sure where the websrvm binary will be at on your psa install, FreeBSD stores it on /usr/local/psa/bin/websrvmng, just run it with the -a switch and you'll be straight.

Fixed!

Thanks for all the info...
Tripdad's suggestion did fix my problem. I moved the ioncubeloader* files out of the php folder and it appears Horde is back!

Thanks for the help!

Back