1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Updated Plesk to 7.5.3 and now Horde is broke!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by heyandy, Jun 20, 2005.

  1. heyandy

    heyandy Guest

    I performed the upgrade from Plesk 7.5.2 to 7.5.3 (through the control panel's Updater option). After the upgrade I know I went to webmail (i.e. Horde) on a couple of my domains and things appeared to work and I got the new interface from Horde. HOWEVER, today when I now goto any of my webmail sites I am getting a Horde error stating the following:

    A fatal error has occurred
    Required 'Array' not specified in DataTree SQL configuration. The file /config/conf.php should contain a $conf['storage']['params']['Array'] setting.
    تم حفظ التفاصيل لمدير النظام

    What the heck gives, and why am I getting Arabic characters on the page? (Actually not that I care, I just need Horde back ASAP.)

  2. webjfg

    webjfg Basic Pleskian

    Jun 8, 2005
    Likes Received:
    i'v got the same problem, i re-install zend and it solve this.
  3. heyandy

    heyandy Guest


    Ok, I have to ask a dumb question.. But where do I get zend? Is it just an RPM package?
  4. poke

    poke Guest

    Use yum and ART's channels to upgrade your php and that will include Zend and many other wonderful rpms. www.atomicrocketturtle.com


    what's your OS? VPS or not?
  5. tripdad

    tripdad Guest

    Keep looking you have to move the ioncube_loader files out of your php folder.

    They said Delete them but I moved them to another folder hate deleting stuff I do not know.

    Then restart your apache amd mail services, and start using your new version of horde.

    You will need to log in as root and mv the files.

    /usr/lib/php4 is the directory they are located in on my server, I am running Fedora Core 2.

    I did NOT install Zend nor do I want to install something that is going to use resources that I do not use.

    Hope this helps.


    P.S. I found the answer to this a few topics down when he thought his language was changed to hebrew :)
  6. voodoochile

    voodoochile Guest

    I'd suggest updating your httpd.includes firstbefore screwing with anything else.

    it's a common problem with the 7.5.3 upgrade and has been brought up many many times, a quick forum search for 7.5.3 and horde should show you about 20 threads with this, including the thread I posted last week which included the fix.

    I'm not sure where the websrvm binary will be at on your psa install, FreeBSD stores it on /usr/local/psa/bin/websrvmng, just run it with the -a switch and you'll be straight.
  7. heyandy

    heyandy Guest


    Thanks for all the info...
    Tripdad's suggestion did fix my problem. I moved the ioncubeloader* files out of the php folder and it appears Horde is back!

    Thanks for the help!