• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Updated to 11.5 and now my plesk is broken

MattCaz

Basic Pleskian
Updated to 11.5 from my 11.09 and I keep getting the YUM could not be started error. I tried following the solutions for this in the forum and yum rebuilt the repositories etc.
but my control panel still won't load.. mail and apache is still working (THANK GOD!)

why is it that every time I update my something on my server breaks!

Does anyone have any idea how to fix the plesk upgrade that failed.'

thanks for your time,
matt caswell

Try

# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Try

This is the terminal result of doing the repair:
------------
Bootstrapper repair finished.
If problems persist, please check installer logs ('/tmp/plesk_11.5.30_repair.log' and '/tmp/plesk_11.5.30_repair_problems.log') for errors.
If you can't resolve the issue on your own, please address Parallels support.
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.ServiceNodeProperties' doesn't exist
Warning: web server configuration is broken. We will try to repair it. This operation can take a lot of time, please do not interrupt the process.
Unable to rebuild web server configuration, possible there are broken domains
Trying to reconfigure web-server configurations skipping broken domains... SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.ServiceNodeProperties' doesn't exist
------------------
Seems like the database is messed up

Try

When I try to login to the panel, I get this:
ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.ServiceNodeProperties' doesn't exist

0: Pdo.php:234
Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(array)
1: Statement.php:300
Zend_Db_Statement->execute(array)
2: Abstract.php:479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')', array)
3: Abstract.php:238
Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')', array)
4: Mysql.php:19
Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')')
5: Abstract.php:663
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete(string 'ServiceNodeProperties', string 'name LIKE '%.synced'')
6: Abstract.php:1184
Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->delete(string 'name LIKE '%.synced'')
7: ServiceNode.php:84
Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode->refreshProperties()
8: auth.php3:507

I do have backups on the server, but not sure how to restore plesk thru the command line

I ran this command :
mysqlcheck -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` psa psa.APSApplicationItems
and it said every table is OK

Last edited:
I followed this article and was able to run bootstrapper and now My plesk panel is working, but I don't know if I have any 11.5.30 stuff hanging around.. is there a way I can check, or should I do manual install of 11.09?
http://sogoth.com/?p=379
Matt

Back