• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade 9.5 to 11. No domains in the IP Address Default site menu

Netcontac

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I upgraded Plesk 9.5 to 11 and when I tried to change the IP address of one domain it was not listed in:
Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > <IP Address> > Default site menu

In fact, no domain is listed in such menu with any IP.

Please let me know what am I missing?

Thank you

Last edited:
I found the solution... Moving to CPanel

After looking for information in Internet as well as the Parallels manuals and wait for assistance in here, I realize that Plesk is a bad platform because:
1. It has never been possible to upgrade to new releases. Plesk 9 is not fully compatible with 10.
2. There is no forums over the Internet with skilled professionals.
3. The company does not give support to those hosted with their resellers.
4. Those resellers does not have good support from Paralleks, even when it is very expensive.
5. There are extra charges all the time: The antivirus, the antiSpam, shopping cart, etc.
6. Plesk 10 interface does not follow the previous paradigm, neither offers clear benefits nor is well documented and I did not find one person who knew it well.
7. It fails a lot, in fact, I had to upgrade because the previous version became unstable.

This is not just my experience, it is a popular opinion when you search over the Web. If one company keeps working with Plesk, it is mostly because the cost of change is very high, but luckily for me, I saved more moving that tuning Plesk.

CPanel does not have any of the described problems, none of them.

Last edited:
Back