• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade form 3.0.2 to 4.1.0 on new host

W

wiebren

I tried to upgrade sitebuilder 3.0.2 to 4.1.0 by installing an new host. The new host is running debian etch so it is not possible to install sitebuilder 3.0.2, copy the data and upgrade to 4.1.0 as suggested in other posts. When I install 4.1.0 and copy the data from 3.0.2 I get an error after the login:

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/opt/sitebuilder/include/Base/ORM/Object.php; Line: 193
Message: Undefined property isAdditionalSiteContentAllowed.; Code: 0

How can this upgrade be done?

In this case upgrade should be done in following way:

1. Backup Sitebuilder 3.0.2 on old server.
2. Restore it on new one.
3. Make sure that it works fine.
4. Upgrade to 4.1 version.

Version 4.1 and 3.0.2 are different versions and formats are not compatible, so you can not restore data from old version on new one. Let me know if you need more detailed instructions.

The problem is that I could not install sitebuilder 3.0.2 on a debian etch host but I think I will get it running by skipping a few dependency checks.

Hello, I have the same problem. I try to migrate my sitebuilder 3.0.2 to 4.1.0 by installing an new host.
My step are:
- perform clean install of SB 4.1.0
copy from old 3.0.2 server the following:
- directory <sb-root>/htdocs/sites into htdocs/sites on new server
- file <sb-root>/config into <sb-root>/config on new server
- run sb_config --migrate_all
I receive an error : Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'sso_uid'; file: /opt/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php; line: 156; code: 42S21

I tried other solutions found in the forum swsoft.com, and but I receive always the error like duplicate column or duplicate key, etc ...

There are any script that migrate my old user site (3.0.2) in a new 4.1.0 host and working correctly whitout error?

The 4.1.0 is a very ok version, but if I cannot migrate my old sites of my users I cannot use it.

I managed to install sitebuilder 3.0.2 on debian etch by adding the sarge lists to /etc/apt/sources.list

apt-get update
apt-get install sitebuilder
apt-get install sitebuilder-module-areamap sitebuilder-module-eshop sitebuilder-module-feedback sitebuilder-module-flashintro sitebuilder-module-forum sitebuilder-module-guestbook sitebuilder-module-rssreader sitebuilder-module-script sitebuilder-module-voting
wget -O - http://www.swsoft.com/en/download/sitebuilder3/templates/ -q | grep .deb | cut -d'"' -f2 | xargs -n1 wget
dpkg -i *

Then make sure the sitebuilder works

Copy your database, config, sites and images to the new server

Remove sarge from sources.list and change the sitebuilder version.

upgrade sitebuilder and install new modules/templates/language packs.

It should all work now.

Troubles I had:

Locales and template ID's changed a few times, you can find them with

SELECT * FROM `user_settings` LEFT JOIN `locale` ON `locale`.`id` = `user_settings`.`locale_id` WHERE `locale`.`id` IS NULL;

SELECT * FROM `site` LEFT JOIN `template` ON `site`.`template_id` = `template`.`id` WHERE `template`.`id` IS NULL

I had to create a dummy package that provided mysql to satisfy some templates: http://www.wickle.com/wiki/index.php/Install_a_dummy_package_to_satisfy_dependencies_on_debian

Hello wiebren, can you post the sarge lists that you have added to /etc/apt/sources.list to install sitebuilder 3.0.2 on debian etch?
Thanks.

I use local sarge lists form my network maintainer so you cannot use those. You could copy them from a sarge host in your network.

Ok, I found a correct sarge lists for /etc/apt/sources.list .
So I can install sitebuilder 3.0.2., but when I update into 4.1.0 I receive:

#11 - error] Exception : SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate
entry '39' for key 1; file: /opt/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php; line: 156; code: 23000
[2008 Jan 24 12:36:16] [WARN] Migration process has finished with errors

and when I login I receive :
Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /opt/sitebuilder/include/Base/ORM/Object.php; Line: 169
Message: Undefined property isShowChangeSiteOwnerForm in object SB_ORM_UserSettings; Code: 0

Do you have any tips?

Ok, upgrade successfully. There were no errors in the procedure.
How do I must do for the the license?I think tha I must upgrade it, but first or at the end to begin the upgrade?

You need contact with sales team concerning this question. License key should be upgrade to v.4 and installed through Sitebuilder admin interface after upgrade is finished.

Back