During upgrade I've found several problems: 1) php.ini was replaced by files contains only memory_limit = "32M" include_path = "\".:\"" short_open_tag = "On" file_uploads = "On" safe_mode = "On" 2) psa installation was failed with error during update of mysql database. There was admin and root account in same time, was fixed by removing root record from mysql.user table 3) /etc/inetd.conf does not contain line with smtp only with smtps. I've added all necessary information, but ater adding or removing rbl option in control panel - again only smtps without smtp; 4) When rbl is on - AUTH LOGIN doesn't work, only AUTH CRAM-MD5. Thunderbird can be authenticated, but Outlook - not.